Thursday, August 13, 2015

Days 25 - 28 Caution, Men at Work

As the days move along, things are starting to take shape in the attic addition. Especially the plumbing and electrical. I think pictures will do a better job of explaining than I can.  As all this was going on during the day, I've still been coming to the house every night, plugging away at my little projects. Cabinets are on hold until I can get a full day of work in. I can't finish much up in 2 or 3 hours. I'm already burning the candle at both ends. Which is my own damn fault.

So, without further ado... here are some changes from previous posts, in the attic (or affecting the attic).


A doorway appeared

I'm going to have a 60" Vanity 

To fit the plumbing upstairs, we will drop the ceiling 5" or so in the main floor bath. I'm short, it'll be OK
Looking up into the attic


The finished product as viewed from the main floor bath

Looks like more than 5" to me.

This freaks me out... holes in the floor leading to the shower

More plumbing stuff

Water lines for my excessively large vanity

Here will be the "stool" (I hate that term)

Um... plumbing


Lots of new wires in my box

No comments:

Post a Comment