Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Look What I Found!

I decided my need to hang Christmas lights outside far out-weighed my need to eat this month (I kid, it was quite reasonable, just not planned).  So I now have 2 outdoor outlets, which are pretty cool looking. They are expandable and weather proof. I'm a happy nerd girl, or I will be after I get those Christmas lights out. And hung.

But in the process of running conduit in the basement, my friend Jenn (that's right, this was a group effort) found this incredible piece of history in my north coal room! 


That, my friends, is the builders mark! I had been hoping to find this when the renovation was going on. But honestly, I spend as little time as possible in the coal rooms. They're... Icky. Maybe even scary.

Thank you, E. Sauers, for leaving your mark! Even if it's not easy to show off! 

5/18/23 That's my houses' birthday. I think we'll be celebrating it every year. Especially in about 7 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment