Sunday, September 18, 2016

Brochure Pictures for the Home Tour

I am so excited and honored to have my house on the Restoration Exchange Neighborhood Tour on October 2nd. Time flies. It means I will have officially been in the house for almost exactly a year. And I've been a homeowner well over a year. What a whirlwind year it's been!

Here are the pictures (many of which will be in the brochure that people on the tour will receive.) Hope to have a good turnout. Hope to see you here!

Front room/Formal Living Room

Dining room that I made into a living room

My pride and joy

Yes, I still have the original push button lights


The reason behind this entire journey

Forgot that I had refinished these!

Master Bedroom/New Attic Space

Adjoining Master Bathroom

Period correct lighting and mirror

Most of my door knobs look like faces! 
Looking more lived in every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment