Saturday, June 25, 2016

Still sweating, still gaining equity

This mission of creating curb appeal has taken on a life of it's own. Much like the bushes that haven't seen a good trimming in over 10 years. Who am I kidding. It could possibly be 20 years. I honestly didn't know what I was getting into. And I'm still not done.

I gathered all the branches, then trimmed them to size and bound them with twine. I'm hoping the city will take them curbside. I'm not holding my breath, but at least they'll be easier to load onto a trailer if I have to borrow one. 
It doesn't look like a lot, but trust me... It takes up the entire hellstrip! And my accomplishment was very satisfying. 





Still need to find someone to take out the stumps. 

So then it rained and I did this:




And then it stopped and I thought to myself, "Quit now? Or carry on?"

Apparently, I'm a glutton for punishment because I spotted this little beauty, which I knew was bothering my neighbor. So... Why not!?

And because I don't know when to stop... 
(I think it looks ok...)


I finished my afternoon with these 2 little gems!



















My next project is to bundle these branches, take them to the curb and hope like hell my tax dollars cover pick up!

In the meantime... I'm not ignoring this one, but I might actually need power tools to do the trick. 
You'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment